Monday, April 25, 2011

Kasrkin Project-Part Uno

This weekend I decided to take on a project: to make my own Kasrkin models, mostly because the metal ones are just way too expensive.

So, basically, I am just going to use standard Cadian models, Green Stuff, Pig Iron heads (one of these two sets, I haven't decided yet),                                              

and these Pig Iron weapons with lasgun barrels added to them


Today I started by testing some different ideas for some additional armor plates, to make the standard flak armor look like carapace
The next time I will update this project will be next weekend, when I will have my stuff from Pig Iron, and more importantly, the time to work on this more, I will get some pics up of some members of the squad when they are completed.

No comments:

Post a Comment